You’ve probably heard of BOTOX® Cosmetic, but did you know:
- It’s the first and only FDA-approved treatment to temporarily smooth moderate to severe forehead lines, crow’s feet lines, and frown lines in adults
- BOTOX® Cosmetic is a one-of-a-kind formulation—there’s nothing exactly like it
So, if you’re bothered by those deepening lines and have thought about treatment to temporarily reduce them, ask for BOTOX® Cosmetic by name.
Because only BOTOX® Cosmetic gives you BOTOX® Cosmetic results. Make it part of what you do - for you!
Ready to find out more?
Call us today for more information or to schedule your FREE consultation!
BOTOX® works by blocking the signal from the nerves to the muscles that are responsible for those annoying frown lines. By relaxing these muscle contractions, the wrinkles soften and restore your smooth facial appearance. Botox is also beneficial in counteracting the muscles that cause frowning and in turn prevents that tired or sad appearance.
BOTOX® has been used by medical professionals in recent years to improve appearances of creases, such as:
- Frown lines between the eyes
- Wrinkles and creases in the forehead
- Crow's feet (wrinkles) around the eyes
BOTOX® is used primarily for wrinkles, while dermal fillers are used to add volume to the face.